Glasgow Consulting Group offers nutrition calculations for any food product, recipe or formulation. Computational analysis uses the ESHA Genesis software program and is FDA approved. It complies with The Nutrition Labeling and Education Act of 1990 (NLEA) for use in all food labeling, food package or menu items.
We can provide for USA and Canadian (bilingual) customers:
- Nutrition Facts Panel, NLEA, FDA camera ready copy in a variety of layouts formatted for variously sized food and beverage packages
- Supplement Facts Panel, NLEA, FDA camera ready copy in a variety of layouts formatted for variously sized food and beverage packages
- Ingredient statements
- Allergen declarations
- Vitamin, mineral and trans fat information
- Recipe nutrition analysis: Restaurants, chefs and family recipes analyzed for calories and nutrition content
- Restaurant menu item nutrition analysis: Federal law requires restaurant chains and vending machine providers with 20 or more outlets to post nutrition information for food items by March 23, 2011
If desired, in order to confirm this formula based, theoretical analysis, we can coordinate chemical analyses of your products through FDA approved analytical laboratories.